1. IDENTIFYING DATA. In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then reflect the following data: The company or individual owner of Artisans Natural Stone (hereinafter, the Site) is Artisans S.L.U., with registered office at C/Vizcorniles, L-14, Bis.(29670)
S. Pedro de Alcántara - MARBELLA - Málaga-Spain (hereinafter, Artisans Natural Stone).
USERS: The access and/or use of the Sites of ARTISANS NATURAL STONE attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from this access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use here reflected. The mentioned conditions will be of application independently of the General Conditions of Contracting that in his case turn out to be of obligatory fulfillment.
3. USE OF THE SITE: the ARTISANS NATURAL STONE website provides access to a multitude of information, services, tools, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to ARTISANS NATURAL STONE or its licensors, and to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site.
This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it.
4. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups if they exist) that ARTISANS NATURAL STONE offers through its Site and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for (i) engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ARTISANS NATURAL STONE, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
ARTISANS NATURAL STONE reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, ARTISANS NATURAL STONE will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools in case they exist.
5. DATA PROTECTION: ARTISANS NATURAL STONE complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do this, along with each form of collection of personal data, in the services that the USER may request ARTISANS NATURAL STONE, will inform the USER of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, ARTISANS NATURAL STONE informs that it gives fulfillment to the Law 34/2002 of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and the Electronic Trade and will request his assent to the treatment of his e-mail with commercial ends in every moment.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: ARTISANS NATURAL STONE, by itself or as an assignee, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by ARTISANS NATURAL STONE or its licensors.), owned by ARTISANS NATURAL STONE or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of ARTISANS NATURAL STONE, are expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ARTISANS NATURAL STONE. You can view the elements of the Site and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of ARTISANS NATURAL STONE.
7. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: ARTISANS NATURAL STONE is not responsible, in any case, of the damages of any nature that could cause, to title enunciativo: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of virus or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, in spite of having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
MODIFICATIONS: ARTISANS NATURAL STONE reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its Site, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its Site.
10. LINKS: In the event that the Site contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, ARTISANS NATURAL STONE shall not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case ARTISANS NATURAL STONE will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
11. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ARTISANS NATURAL STONE reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
12. GENERAL: ARTISANS NATURAL STONE will pursue the breach of the present conditions as well as any undue use of its Site exercising all the civil and penal actions that can correspond to it by law.
13. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ARTISANS NATURAL STONE may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
14. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between ARTISANS NATURAL STONE and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any controversy shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.